DIY Alloy Wheel Repair Kit
Sorry, currently out of stock
Free Worldwide Shipping & 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Wanna make your rims look brand new?
The DIY Alloy Wheel Repair Kit instantly fixes curb damage, scratches, slight dents, installation damages, sanding marks and any possible damage of alloy wheels, synthetic wheels, steel rims, hubcaps and more. It saves you car repairing costs - no extra tools required! No need to wait for a long time to fix your rims and no need to spend a lot of money for repair!
- REPAIR ANY FLAW ON CAR WHEELS - Designed to repair minor damages ranging from scuffs to scratches and dents to curb rash.
- INVISIBLE - Utilizes paint that perfectly matches the paint on most alloy wheels for a flawless-looking job.
- ALL-IN-ONE TOOL KIT - No additional tools or materials required. The Alloy Wheel Repair Kit filler adhesive cures in just 5 minutes and the alloy wheel paint dries in an hour! This kit will work on any type of wheel that has an alloy or steel surface and includes everything you need to fix those scuffs and scratches.
- HEAT-RESISTANT - Proper repairs are able to withstand car washes and are resistant to both vibration and heat up to 266°F.
- UNIVERSAL - Works for alloy wheels or steel wheels and can be used for hubcaps.
HOW TO USE
- Clean the damaged alloy wheel with an Alcohol prep pad.
- Confirm the repair area. If it is slightly damaged, use wet sandpaper to accommodate the outlines to the repaired surface and lacquer repair area with alloy silver.
- If the damaged area is large or with dents, use the repair adhesive. Press out the needed repair adhesive to a mat. Mix 2 components to a consistent grey mass with spatula provided (Finish the mixing within 2-4mins)
- Fill with the mixed adhesive to overflow the damaged area. Dry for 15 mins.
- Use wet sandpaper to accommodate the outlines to repaired surfaces. Please repeat steps 3 and 4 if needed.
- Clean the repair area and apply a thin layer of lacquer by brush.
- Leave it at least 12 hours before using the car and full cure takes ~3 days.
- Item Volume: 6ML